Vexoderm 10 x 7
When to use Vexoderm®?
Vexoderm is recommende for complicated wounds with difficulty scarring:
- Loss of tissue folllowing a tumor surgery
- Surgical cuts and stitches.
What is the composition of Vexoderm® ?
Vexoderm is constituted of 2 components that confer upon it unique characteristics:
- A lyophilized matrix with large absorption capacity and composed of matrice lyophilisée de grande capacité d’absorption composée de galactomannan.
- A hydrating solution with antioxydizing properties d’hydratation aux propriétés antioxydantes made up of N-acetylcysteine and curcumin.
Comment agit Vexoderm® ?
Vexoderm agit sur tous les types de plaie en étant efficace sur toutes les étapes de la cicatrisation :
- Stimule l’élimination naturelle des tissus nécrosés.
- Favorise la formation d’un tissu de granulation sain.
- Aide à obtenir une bonne ré-épithélialisation.
What are the benefits of using Vexoderm®?
Vexoderm cleans and detoxes the wound bed by neutralizing the excess free radicals.
Vexoderm is based on the principal of scarring in humid environments that creates the ideal conditions of humidity, temperature and protection of the wound bed.
Vexoderm allows for an autolyptic debridement when surgery is not possible.
Allows for spacing out of bandage changes for up to 7 days depending on the phase of scarring.
How to use Vexoderm® ?
Vexoderm is very malleable bandage that can adapt to different shapes of wounds.
5 simple steps for an optimal use
1 - HYDRATION OF THE MATRIX:
Poor the totality of the hydrating solution contained in the bottle. 1-2 minutes are required for total absorption of the solution.
2 - CLEANING THE WOUND:
With a physiological serum or a lactated Ringer solution. Do use other topic treatments (antisceptic, antibiotic) on the wound.
3 - PLACE THE LE VEXODERM DIRECTLY ON THE WOUND:
Vexoderm must be in direct contact with the wound, covering the totality of the area to be treated.
4 - COVER WITH A SECOND BANDAGE*:
To bind Vexoderm to the wound and conserve the hydrating properties, it is necessary to apply a second bandage, such as a gauze impregnated with paraffin or a transparent film.
5 - PROTECT WITH COTTON AND BANDAGE**:
A bandage is necessary (cotton, Un bandage est nécessaire (coton, band-aid, bandage) to avoid drying of the wound and to provide a physical protection.
* A protection bandage is essential to maintain proper humidity and an appropriate temperature.
** The wound can smell bad. This is normal during the scarring process in humid environments et does not indicate an infection. However, it is recommnded to warn the owner so as not to worry him or her.
For more information, download the brochure by clicking here